Customer Care Policy
The partners and staff of Adrian Hope Tree Services work hard to provide the best service possible to all of our customers. We have high standards of service and we work hard to maintain these standards to meet the needs of our customers.
Our aims are to provide professional, friendly and competitive services to the highest standard to ensure maximum satisfaction.
To do this we will:
- Explain to customers what they can expect from us
- Let customers know that we care about the standard of our work and what customers think of it
- Ensure that if a problem arises it is dealt with in a professional and understanding way
Our staff are essential in delivering our services and ensuring that customers are satisfied. We will regularly ask customers for their opinions and use any comments to review services provided. All staff are committed to treating customers with understanding, patience, courtesy and respect.
Communication with customers is key to providing a high quality service. To provide this we will:
- Listen carefully to the requirements of the customer
- Accurately record any necessary information
- Respond to enquires in a timely manner or provide information on expected timescales
- Ensure professional and confidential treatment of each customer
- Provide realistic information on what services can be provided and the timescales for those services
- Keep customers informed as and when necessary
To ensure a good service we will regularly seek and are happy to receive feedback on customer satisfaction.
Should a problem arise we will investigate all complaints thoroughly and use feedback to make any necessary improvements to customer care and service provided.
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of a service provided by Adrian Hope Tree Services, whether this be the standard of work or conduct/behaviour of a member of the team please contact:
Alison Hope: 01531 660557
Post: Adrian Hope Tree Services, Ribston Lawn, Much Marcle, Ledbury, HR8 2ND